Customize carton packing machine optimal shape package | Woodworking Scroll Saw
Minimum height of carton:35mm
Minimum width of carton:180mm
Minimum length of carton:400mm
Paper pile width range:800-1600mm
Rated gross power:9.5kw
Cardboard put on cardboard-box cutting machine directly, can change cardboard quickly. Cardboard-box cutting machine produce packaging in optimum size.
|Customize carton packing machine optimal shape package
|Paper pile width range
|Raw material paper pile quantity
|Corrugated paper thickness
|Corrugated vertical feed speed
|Maximum speed of crosscutting
|Minimum height of carton
|Minimum width of carton
|Minimum length of carton
|Compressed air correlation
|Rated gross power
Every packaging as a custom-made suit
Carton packing machine Main Features
1)Disc blade instead of saw blade, long usage time.
2) Fracture cutting has not dust, don't need dust system
3) Smooth edge after cutting.
4) Constant gap ensures cutting knife never touch steel pad, long service life Main Features
The process is introduced
1.The board parts are divided into packaging according to the order, and then sent to the packaging area by small rollers
2. 1-2 people put the workpiece on the measuring table, automatically measure the size of the workpiece, and send the data to the CNC custom carton machine.
3.After getting the data of the custom carton machine, we can quickly produce customized cartons of different specifications.
4. The workpiece is sent to the packaging area through the intelligent conveyor line, and one person will assist to put the workpiece into the customized carton, and put the barcode (order classification) on it.
5.Two people are responsible for filling in the blank and sealing the box with adhesive tape, and moving the box and bag to the packaged finished product area.
Woodworking Scroll Saw
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.