Double shaft multi blade rip crosscut saw machine for wood bench cutting | Rip Saw Crosscut Saw
Saw blad diameter:205mm
Raw panel thickness:5-25mm
Max width of raw panel:1300mm
The Multi-blade Panel Saw has been devised for executing cuts and multiple grooves on boards, also with veneered surfaces and coated with various materials.
Double shaft multi blade saw
|Saw blad diameter||205mm|
|Main spindle motor power||15kw*2|
|Raw panel thickness||5-25mm|
|Max width of raw panel||1300mm|
|Active bottom rubber roller||7 pcs|
|Passive top rubber roller||7 pcs|
|Feed board width||≥650mm|
It is realized in various powers and with working width capacity of 80, 130, 160, 190, 250 o 310 cm, the MLS can be supplied with special equipment, according to the production requirements of the customer, and also in the version TR, for transversal grooves and cuts.
For the processing of fiberboard,laminated wood,soild wood and so son,also it can work out different depth on the same worpicec.(Door frame board,moulding,etc.)
The machine features a precise and compact tubular steel structure, which gives to the unit an high sturdiness and, moreover, it is equipped with:
- electronic adjustment of the advancement speed;
- regulation system of the passage opening among the rollers of the advancement group, according to the panels thickness;
- safety system for panels thickness control;
- regulation system of the cutting and grooving depth, without changing the working table height with respect at the floor;
- advancement group of the workpieces through rollers, with opening by a pneumatic cylinder for permitting the tools change on the spindle;
It is a machine with an high efficiency, which is used with excellent results for the production of prefinished parquet, walls and ceilings, doors for furniture, strips for profiles, staves for beds, MDF frames and so on.
Rip Saw Crosscut Saw
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.